Wednesday 2 January 2013

Two

I am joining in with a blogging challenge, because I simply will not have enough to do in January and I do find it hard to blog on a regular basis.

I love to write, I love updating people with my goings on, and I love the HUGE online community that blogging brings.

Today's blogging prompt is two.

Well you see, I made these two things, these two fabulous things. They are hard work, but oh they make my life worthwhile.

Thing 1

 
A fanastically hilarious, cheeky, fashionista, know it all.
 
Thing 2
 
 
A calm, easygoing, lovely natured babe.
 
Without these two things my life would not be worth living. Before kids I could never see what the fuss was about. Now I realise the joy, the love, the excitement that little people bring to the world.
 
I know the poo, the spit, the birthing pain and late nights are not for everyone but for everyone one of those things there is a special laugh, a look of amazement at discovering something new, a cheeky grin and a "I love you Mummy" with a slobbery kiss.
 
They have helped discover more about life, more about my body, more about myself than I ever thought possible.
 
 
These two.
 
These fabulous two.
 
 
Ta ta for now.
 
T
 
DISCLAIMER: I suppose I did have a hand in making these two, problem is I can't figure out if it was the mailman, the milkman or the lawn man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment