Friday 13 April 2012

Smussssshed.

The only way to describe this week. Smushed. I had a luscious five whole days were I got to share parenting duties, relax, rejuvenate and even fit in some couple time with a movie (American Pie - you have got to see it!)

Then something happened, its called Wednesday. I was back to trying to fit EVERYTHING I have to do into 3 days. 

So today - I decided to give up. I'll call it Easter recovery...

I gave up trying to clean, I gave up trying to finish my uni work for the week, I gave up on trying to sort out our business lives, I gave up on fighting day naps, I gave up on trying to decide my future career, I gave up on thinking about my new baby to do list.

And just browsed blogs and pulled funny faces with the little bug. 



Sometimes you just gotta. 

Routine and normal life next week. 

Peace out. 

x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was soooo nice to take the pressure off myself! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely! There's a whole lifetime for routine!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following me.

    I can see that I am going to enjoy reading your posts already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you threw routine out the window and immersed yourself in good fun. Hooray for that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need to do it more often I think Jodi! :)

      T

      Delete