One of my personal strengths (if I do say so myself) is being extremely organised.
It started as a basic skill - simple to do lists EVERYWHERE.
I wanted to share with you some of my tips on keeping yourself organised, I have utilised a couple of simple but effective systems in my house.
* An awesome Erin Condren life planner. It is set out PERFECTLY for what I need plus its colourful and personable.
* Cleaning Schedule - definitely not set in stone though. Some days I throw it out the window!
* Massive calendar so everyone in the house knows exactly what is going on when.
* Meal planning. We are now trying this on a fortnightly basis. So far so good. :) Its nice not to think about dinner each night - its already decided!
* Routine cards for Miss S. She doesn't refer to them every night but its a good reminder for her when she "forgets".
My number one tip is not to let everything get on top of you!
Every morning I try to have a semi-plan to my day. Whether my plan is to do nothing or to do EVERYTHING - I find the day flows better for me when I have an idea of most things I want to do.
Of course, my systems have flaws and don't always motivate me but they seem to be working pretty well for now!
How do you stay organised?